Terms and Conditions
1. Llandudnodarts.co.uk is wholly owned and operated by Llandudno Darts League.
2. Bookings made with Llandudnodarts.co.uk are supplied by Llandudno Darts League and other suppliers chosen by this site.
3. Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
4. This site acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue unless specified as a League run eevnt.
5. Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements and to refuse admission.
6. Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the event are the ticket holder’s own risk and in no event shall Llandudno Darts League, the venue or the organiser/producer/promoter be liable for any wasted expenditure beyond the ticket price and booking fee.
7. The ticket holder has a right only to an entrance of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
8. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
9. If items purchased through this site are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site, the event organiser/venue or one of their authorised sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
10. All prices which are displayed include any applicable payment processing fees and booking fees. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
11. We try our very best to ensure the accuracy of all of our prices, but in rare instances pricing errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your booking, we will contact you via email or phone or letter and will give you the option of either a) re-processing your booking at the correct price or b) cancelling your booking with a full refund of any monies already paid.
12. Payment on the day invalidates any gurantees by Llandudno Darts League is not held responsible for any errors that may occour on the day of the event.
13. Your name and address will be held by this site. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. Llandudno Darts League may send you information by email or post which it believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Llandudno Darts League who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
14. In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Venue) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made within 14 days of the event booked.
15. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Llandudno Darts League. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Llandudno Darts League. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
In using and purchasing from LlandudnoDarts.co.uk you agree with and are bound by the Terms and Conditions above.